B&B Exterminating can send a state certified inspector to your home and perform a detailed inspection for current termite activity or potential conducive conditions for termites. The type of post construction treatment needed for your home can very based on many factors about your property, such as the type of foundation slab poured during the constructions phase of your home. Having a termite treatment done on your home can save you lots of expense later. The number of termites found in an average colony consists of 60,000 to 250,000 individuals but colonies numbering in the millions are possible.
To learn more about post construction termite treatments or to get more information on the wide variety of pest control programs that B&B has to offer, please call us at 904-389-3323. You can also schedule a pre-construction termite application by filling out our Free estimate form on our website.
How does B&B treat for Termites in Jacksonville?
- B&B uses Termidor®, the number one treatment choice of professionals.
- Termidor® is 100% effective at controlling 100% of termites in three months or less - a statement no other termite control product can make.
- Since Termidor’s® introduction in 2000, B&B Exterminating has made it our leading termite control product with thousands of structures treated in the area.
- Termidor® eliminates termites by both ingestion and contact, and is lethal to termites simply through contact with other Termidor®-tainted termites in the colony.
- Termidor® is a non-repellent and undetectable to termites. Termites will freely forage through treated areas, unknowingly ingesting, picking up and transferring Termidor® throughout the population, thus eradicating the colony near the treated area.
- It's the product's unique "Transfer Effect™," allowing Termidor® to achieve 100% control of termite populations at the very low rate of just 0.06% active ingredient.
- Termidor®'s national results speak for themselves - more than one million U.S. homes treated in just three years.
Sentricon® is also available as a post construction termite treatment.
The constant monitoring feature of the Sentricon® System acts like a security system for termites. It will help us detect and eliminate termites before they enter your home.
The Sentricon® System acts as both an early warning system and a treatment method. Whether you want to eliminate an existing colony or prevent one from being established, Sentricon® is a continuous process: monitoring for termites, baiting to eliminate, followed by monitoring again.
The Sentricon® System works by taking advantage of natural termite behavior. Worker termites constantly forage far and wide, looking for wood to feed their colony. When they find food, like the monitoring device in a Sentricon® station, they leave special scent trails to summon other termites to the food source.