Kingsland, GA Pest Control & Lawn Services
When you live in the Southeastern United States, pest control, and lawn care are an essential part of maintaining your home and health. That's because the relatively mild climate, moist summer conditions, and high humidity lead to an influx of insects that are waiting for the chance to infest your property if you don't take care of it inside and out.
Although concerns stemming from the Zika virus have calmed in 2017, it's still important for homeowners in Kingsland, Georgia, to protect themselves from mosquito bites to remain on the safe side. If you have standing water or shaded areas in your yard, chances are a lot of mosquitoes are buzzing around in the area and posing a threat.
Scary Mosquito Facts to Keep in Mind
- A single female mosquito can lay up to 300 eggs at a time, which can lead to an infestation in a matter of days.
- Mosquitoes can transmit diseases like yellow fever, malaria and West Nile virus.
- Mosquitoes spend their first 10 days in water, where the eggs hatch into larvae and eventually turn to pupae.
According to the most recent statistics, termites cause an estimated $30 billion in damage to man-made structures and crops every year in the United States. What's more, a homeowner who discovers a termite infestation will spend an average of $3,000 to repair the resulting damages. That's why an annual termite inspection is essential.
Signs of a Termite Problem in Your Home
- Peeling paint that looks like water damage or drooping drywall
- Wood that sounds hollow when you tap it or floorboards that squeak
- Mounds of crumbling wood or piles of wings left by swarming termites
Expert Lawn Care
Whether it's to prevent fire ants, snakes or any other pest lurking in the weeds, taking care of your lawn is an important step to making sure insects don't flock to it for cover and safety. When you take into account that summer is the wettest season in Kingsland, Georgia, professional lawn care can come in handy to help with deterring pests.
Reasons to Keep Your Yard in Tip-Top Shape
- Keep your grass healthy so your family and pets can play in it safely.
- Invest in professional lawn care to prevent damaging pests from ruining your yard.
- Maintain your home's curb appeal, which 71 percent of buyers think is important when purchasing a property.
Without taking proactive steps to prevent pests from invading your property, your home can become infested in no time. And it can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars to repair damage and eliminate the infestation.
If you're in need of professional pest control and lawn care services in Kingsland, Georgia, contact B&B Exterminating immediately at (904) 515-4932. Every minute counts and our team of experienced pest control and lawn care specialists are standing by to restore your comfort and safety as fast as possible.